The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1israelita masculine, feminine
- The Temple of the ancient Israelites is the original Hebrew expression of pagan consciousness.
- The Hebrew Bible written by the ancient Israelites, was adopted by the Early Christians.
- Unlike their exodus over four centuries later, the Israelites ' entry into Egypt was under very favorable circumstances.
- The Torah recounts how in the second year after the Exodus, the Israelites arrived at the borders of the Promised Land.
- The book of Leviticus contains a number of food laws that the ancient Israelites were to obey.
- So the Egyptians made slaves of the Israelites (also called Hebrews).
- In what part of Egypt did the Israelites dwell before the Exodus?
- The Lord instituted Passover at the time of the Israelites ' exodus out of Egypt.
- Elijah told the Israelites that Yahweh would bring drought to the land if they continued worshipping Baal.
- The Sabbath, which totally set apart the Israelites from the nations around them, also entailed responsibility.
- One way in which to analyze biblical narrative is by examining the ways in which the ancient Israelites perceived and used space.
- Israel's sacred books provide the prevailing cultural intertext for Israelites in the period.
- For centuries, the Israelites believed that their faith in God rested in the land, the king and the temple.
- Why were the prayers, sacrifices and observances of these ancient Israelites not pleasing to God?
- It was once thought that the ancient Israelites must have been predominantly left-handed because Hebrew is written from right to left.
- Joshua and the Israelites had made an impressive beginning of their conquest of Canaan.
- Ezekiel runs into the Israelites ' expectation that God is, and always will be, a God of retribution.
- The end came when the Israelites were battling the Philistines at Aphek.
- Not only did Pharoah refuse to let the enslaved Israelites go, he made life even more difficult for them.
- I begin to see why the Israelites wandered for 40 years after refusing to take the Promised Land.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!