The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Espa?ol de terriblemente
1(as intensifier) terriblemente(as intensifier) tremendamenteI'm frightfully sorry — lo siento muchísimo / en el alma
- My muscles are still frightfully sore, but they are looser then yesterday.
- The number of people who decided whether or not our song would be played was frightfully small.
- Everyone thought that was frightfully romantic!
- Because we're frightfully busy here at the office, all I can give you now is reassurance that the lady and I are okay, a little bruised and sore, but okay.
- They're pretty funny, and frightfully accurate… they also seem a little mean-spirited.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!