The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1big-hearted/good-hearted — de gran/buen corazón
- The employees' problems are blamed on the black-hearted publisher rather than on the ideological system.
- This is cinema not for the faint-hearted, where you have to go into the dark places first before you can see the light.
- This is light-hearted, but intelligent humour.
- His ultra-macho, cold-hearted, egotistical personality thoroughly disgusted me.
- I am very soft-hearted and sentimental in all of my books.
- Several echoed the thought until it turned into a full-hearted shout from the entire crowd.
- Stacy was still the same old cold-hearted, stuck up girl.
- The purpose of day was to commemorate the noble-hearted three.
- I had a good-hearted grandfather and grandmother.
- My impression of this town is of its cleanliness and its warm-hearted people.