The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1green-eyed/large-eyed/almond-eyed — de ojos verdes/grandes/almendrados
- Her last scene is guaranteed to leave you misty eyed.
- Bleary-eyed soldiers stumbled from their tents.
- Jane was blonde, blue eyed, and was tall with a pleasing figure.
- Suddenly Ria walked up, teary eyed.
- Kurt gave Rick a steely-eyed glare.
- Nicolatta appeared, tired and sleepy eyed.
- It's not like I'm a starry-eyed teenager anymore!
- She has grown up into a tall, brown-eyed beauty.
- They were energetic, bright eyed, and cheerful.
- I can see her as a little girl, dreamy-eyed, with a passion for life.