The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1city-dwellers — la gente que vive en la ciudad
- Past efforts to try to entice dwellers to stay in rural settings have failed.
- Where possible, slum dwellers are allowed to buy the land they are "squatting" on.
- Later, their decay uses up oxygen needed by fish and other aquatic dwellers.
- For most New York City apartment dwellers, though, the answer lies somewhere in between.
- Wooden shoes are an item of traditional dress among rural dwellers in the interior of the region.
- Most of the exhibitions left the viewers with the conviction that the most authentic identity of an urban environment is determined by its dwellers.
- Care of infants is largely a female responsibility, though forest dwellers tend to share parental duties.
- Peasants and town dwellers paid numerous taxes to the church.
- Dwellers can enjoy a manageable home and a fashionable address that is accessible to both work and social amenities.
- Some anthropologists believe that the very earliest cave dwellers used everything from thorns, sticks, bones and stone to fashion crude hair pins.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!