The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- As he puts it, he may steal, but that is his vocation, and ‘'tis no sin for a man to labor in his vocation ’.
- Taking the argument to a highly respectable theologian, she won her point (‘'tis I that must be confuted,’ he conceded graciously).
- ‘'Tis I who have the map to the pearl-treasures of these isles, and not thee, Northerner, ‘he called, taunting Viro.
- ‘Let us work without theorizing,’ said Martin; ‘'tis the only way to make life endurable.’
- The man will still finally be saved, since ‘'tis his disposition that saves him.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!