Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1At (used to indicate cost or rate per unit)
- ‘30 dictionaries @ ￡29.99 each’
- 1.1informal At (in any sense)
- ‘he dealt fairly well with tough issues thrown @ him’
- ‘If you are staying @ a hotel, it will have a laundry service’
2Used in Internet addresses between the user's name and the domain name.
- 2.1(in an online discussion, especially on the social media application Twitter) preceding the name of a person to whom a comment is directed.
- ‘@Oliver: I'm aware of that fact’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips