We’d love to hear from you!
For Lexicography Feedback:
1. If you have general lexicographical feedback on a specific Dictionary or Thesaurus entry—such as a request for a new word or definition be added, flagging a typo, or other feedback about an existing entry — please fill out this form: Lexico.com Lexicography Feedback
- ? Legitimate submissions will be shared with the Lexicographers at Oxford Languages, who write and manage the Dictionary content found on Lexico.com. Please submit the form just once per specific issue. Please note: due to the volume of requests we receive, our team is not able to respond to emails regarding individual lexicography feedback.
2. If you have a Trademark or Copyright complaint, please do submit those via email, through the blue 'Help' Button on the lower-right corner of your screen.
For citation queries:
1. Provided you precisely quote the entry and properly cite the source, you can cite Lexico.com definitions, example sentences or thesaurus content in your paper, essay, book, or other publication.
- ? All dictionary definitions, example sentences, and thesaurus content found on Lexico.com are provided by Oxford Languages, part of Oxford University Press. Oxford University Press is the author for all citations.
- ? The publication date is 2021.
- ? The online dictionary name is Lexico.com.
- ? The publisher for any articles and other editorial content is Lexico.com. The publication date for articles is also 2021.
- ? For example, the below sample citation shows the Lexico.com dictionary entry “wake,” in adapted Harvard citation format, accessed on 22 March 2021:
- Oxford University Press (2021) wake. In: Lexico.com, Available at: http://www.afterlifefm.com/definition/wake [Accessed 22/03/2021].
2. If you would, instead, like to cite our editorial content or articles:
- ? The publisher for any articles and other editorial content is Lexico.com.
- ? The publication date for articles is also 2021.
For Grammar and Language queries:
- ? Though our team is not able to respond to individual grammar questions, we do have many wonderful articles and resources on this topic! Please see our Grammar section: http://www.afterlifefm.com/grammar
For Technical issues with Lexico.com:
- ? Please fill out our customer service form by clicking the blue "help" button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- ? To ensure your request is handled as efficiently as possible, please mention the specific item from our websites that you are writing in about (including a link is always helpful). If you are experiencing a technical issue, please do share clear details about what steps you are taking, what happens when you take them, information about the browser you are using, as well as screenshots (images) of the issue.